myNiagara Online is a Community Platform aimed at engaging the local community to shop, live and play locally.
We’re an online community of established businesses, start-ups, non-profit organizations, artists, clubs, special interest groups and other local contributors. We provide FREE promotion to our community organizations and service groups thanks to the sponsorship support of our Community Advertising Partners
We share community-sourced content to our growing audience of avid social media users who love to share and participate on Facebook and Twitter. We’re joiners, influencers, and big supporters of Niagara local culture.
Our myPelham.com, myWelland.com and myNOTL.com local networks currently operate in the Town of Pelham, City of Welland and the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. (& growing - reach out to us if you think your local Niagara community should be next!)
GET INVOLVED AND PARTICIPATE:
Have a story, event or photo to share? Simply e-mail your submissions to info@myWelland.com
Tweet @myWelland, post on our Facebook Page, shout out on social media using hashtag #myWelland- we #localLOVE to retweet and share!
Join with us in sharing shout outs about your favourite #myWelland places to visit, shop and explore.
Sign up for our Weekly Community Newsletter
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL:
Our platfom operates based on a social enterprise business model showcasing ALL sectors of our local community by working together to build a collective #myNiagara online audience. Our energetic and proactive approach to community promotion – involving everyone – makes us special and draws people toward us.
- As community partners we commit to helping each other to collaboratively grow our common audience
- Operated by local business owners, our platform functions with the social purpose of sustainably delivering a community promotion service that is as cost-effective as possible for all participants
EASILY PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS ALL YEAR LONG FOR ONE LOW PRICE
- Instantly promote your sales, news and events to our engaged & loyal online audience of SHOP LOCAL supporters
- Reach local consumers direct with our weekly email newsletter
- Gain active social media followers
- Increase traffic to your website and through your doors
- Discover new opportunities by connecting & collaborating with other social-saavy local businesses and community organizations
- Brand yourself as a Community Builder supporting the opportunity for all community sectors to collectively expand their online reach
A special thank you to our myWelland FOUNDING Community Partners
The financial contribution and enthusiastic support of these local Champions were instrumental to bringing our myWelland community platform to life.